TVLogic VFM-055A overview
TVLogic‘s VFM-055A 5.5″ OLED Monitor offers cinematic image quality in a sleek, compact form suitable for use as an EVF or on-board camera monitor. This monitor features a 1080p Full HD OLED display with an impressive 17,000:1 contrast ratio and 160° viewing angle. Monitoring functions include waveform, vectorscope, and 16-channel audio level meter displays. The versatile VFM-055A monitor has both 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI inputs and outputs, enabling HDMI-to-SDI and SDI-to-HDMI conversion. You can preview images using popular camera LUTs from ARRI, Canon, RED, and Sony such as S-Log1/2/3, Log-C/C-Long, and RED Gamma3/4.
Select the normal 4:2:2 10-bit 3G input format, or choose among a range of 4:2:2/4:4:4/10-bit and 12-bit settings. Customize your viewing area using the VFM-055A’s multiple marker and adjustable safety area functions including line color, thickness, and area transparency. Additional features include horizontal/vertical image flip, timecode settings, image zoom, auto/manual aspect ratio selection, blue and mono-only modes, and select DSLR scale and aspect ratio compatibility. Pro-style focus assist functions like color and mono in-focus boundaries help your assistant keep your image sharp.
The VFM-055A’s DC-in connection doubles as a tally input, enabling front and rear tally functions. Additional interfaces include a USB port for firmware updates, and a stereo audio-out jack. The VFM-055A has an integrated Sony L-Series type battery mount for power.
- Key Features
- High 17,000:1 contrast ratio with 350 cd/m² brightness
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI (HDCP) input and output
- HDMI-to-HDMI / HDMI-to-SDI / SDI-to-HDMI / SDI-to-SDI conversion output
- Slim, sleek design
- Waveform, vectorscope, and audio-level meter for precision monitoring
- 160° viewing angle
- 3.5mm stereo audio-out jack
- Control knob and buttons on top of monitor
- Blue-only, monochrome, and focus assist modes
- Range error, and Luma (Y) zone check (color/zebra) functions
- Internal pattern generator (0~100% gray/color bar/PLUGE)
- Markers and safety areas such as center marker, marker size, and thickness adjustment
- Use pixel-to-pixel to display unscaled images, and zoom to enlarge your original image
- Zoom scroll function (left/right, top/bottom)
- Integrated Sony L-Series battery bracket
- Firmware updates via USB cable or thumb drive
- LUT Support
- RED Gamma3
- RED Gamma4